Oracle + NetSuite, UX Designer, September 2016 - present
Re-designing the current reporting tool for descriptive analytics to solve real business questions prevalent in the service world. Crafting the experience of this tool and turning the data into a useful, usable, well-designed analytics product capable of becoming a successful subscription-based SAAS platform.
- Conducting and leading customer interviews, group research activities and A/B tests.
- Researching user needs and creating research empathy maps that helped focus the team's efforts on useful features that answer customer needs.
- Crafting user-flows, lo-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes in Sketch, InVision and Flinto.
- Creating a design system for the team's reporting too.
- Contributing to the company's design system by creating and defining UI components, working closely with the visual designers and UI engineers.
QFix Solutions, UX Designer, April 2015 - September 2016
- Designed the UX and UI of a CRM application system for real estate agents that helped managing their leads with ease.
- Created the UX for an application that calculated mortgage, financing and insurance used by brokers as an interface to discuss with clients and sign deals.
- Created data visualizations for established brokers including ZFP Akademie and Gepard.
- Re-branding the company identity including logo, business cards and social media materials.
AIESEC Egypt, Graphic Designer, July 2013 - December 2013
At AIESEC Egypt I volunteered to help emerging companies and fresh entrepreneurs in Cairo. The companies included SaaS, marketing and commerce brands like Swims Egypt, .
- Designed all collateral materials for the brand which included packaging, visuals for trade show, and print and digital marketing assets.
- Worked on company's interior design
University of Architecture
Interior Design, class of 2014
Light Design, 2012
Design History, 2011
Hülsta Studio Design Challenge, 2011